zondag 20 maart 2011

I'm alive and kicking

Dear family, dear friends,
dear trainees, dear AIESECers all over the world,

Today it has been more then 2 months ago I write to my blog, I feel bad for not keeping you up to date about my life in Brasil. My dad has a saying that goes: no news is good news. In this case this can be applied to me!
I'm really enjoying my experience in Brasil, professionally and personally. A new year, new and good intentions... for what it is worth, since 2011 started more then 2 months ago. I think it is time for me to share my good intentions with you.


 Numero 1, as a friend recently invited me to become part of a facebook group called "Dagen Zonder Vlees" (Days without meat), I decided 2011 will become the first year of my decreased impact on our lovely planet, called Earth. By lowering my meat consumption I'll hopefully reduce my ecological footprint, preserving earth for future generations. Thank you Romy for pushing me!





You can find more information on the following sites:
For english - http://myecology110venetia.wordpress.com/
For dutch - http://dagenzondervlees.be/

Numero 2, do more sports because there's a truth in the latin saying: "Mens sana in corpore sano".According to some people it might be to late to achieve the "Mens sana" but at least I can try to achieve a healthy body. So, the plan is to go to the company gym twice per week and to go swimming twice a week. The swimming is no problem, but I have to pick up going to the gym again.


So, I can become a healthy man again (as the example of Da Vinci)



Numero 3, I want to spend more time on my blog. It would be a great achievement for my self to keep you updated once a day but I'm realistic and prefer to set the goal to once a week! However during the next weeks you can expect more stories about Christmas, New Year, holiday at the beach, carnaval in Rio (yes, I went to carnaval in Rio! yihaa!) and many many more things.



Thank you for reading my blog, because you are my motivation! See you again, soon!

Pieter - the mens insana in futuro corpore sano

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten